Gisele Leck, GLVWG Publicity Chair, offers ten great reasons to join us at the beginning of our new fiscal year, September 24.
10 Great Reasons to Come to our Saturday Morning Meetings:
- It’s only once a month.
- No rush hour traffic.
- Hassle-free parking.
- No need to bring quarters since parking is free.
- Free coffee.
- Legitimate excuse not to study, do laundry, mow the lawn, etc.
- Writers sharing their successes.
- Writers sharing their failures.
- Guest speakers who inspire.
- People who get why you are writing.
September’s speaker is author Chris Redding, who will present a morning session on “How to Make Money Before You Hit it Big”. Hope to see you there.
Gisela grew up in Southern Germany before making the United States her permanent home. She studied at the University of Texas at Austin as well as the University of Minnesota at Minneapolis where she earned an M.S.W. Gisela lives in Bethlehem, PA, and teaches sociology at a local college. She loves writing, has contributed to GLVWG’s Anthology, and has finished her first novel. Her interests are many, including reading, acting, hiking, rowing, traveling, going to the movies, and trying out new recipes.